3 Lb Drill Hammer with 10" Fiberglass handle
- 3# hand drilling hammer with fiberglass handle.
- Forged tool steel head, Made in USA, with clear laquer finish to deter rust.
- Striking face is precision-machined with proper radius and chamfer (bevel), providing safer performance.
- Heat treated after machining for increased depth of hardness. (Turning after hardening looks more attractive (on competitor's tools) but leaves less depth.)
- Heat treatment produces fine grain structure and Rc 46-54 (Rockwell) for safety and toughness.
- 10" American-made fiberglass handle, jacketed style. (Polymer is injection molded around fiberglass pultrusion, similar to traditional wooden shape.)
- Handle is epoxy bonded to bare metal eye,creating an extremely strong chemical and mechanical bond.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.54-2001.